| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Port-Aux-Francais, Kerguelen Islands in May is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with frequent spells of sleet, rain or snow. Only 69mm (2.7in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 22 days.
- In May the blue above Port-Aux-Francais, Kerguelen Islands is gloomy having on average a trifling 2:56 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:29 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:06.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33% of daylight hours and cloudy 67% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands, French Southern Lands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Port-Aux-Francais, Kerguelen Islands:
- Brandon Cda, Mb, Canada - 3782.5 kms (2350.5 miles) NNW
- St. Brandon, Mauritius - 3782.4 kms (2350.4 miles) NNW
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 3942.9 kms (2450.2 miles) NW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 3958 kms (2459.5 miles) NW
- Rodrigues, Mauritius - 3354.6 kms (2084.6 miles) NNW
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 3442.6 kms (2139.3 miles) NNW
- Morondava, Madagascar - 3964.7 kms (2463.7 miles) NW
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 3403 kms (2114.7 miles) NNW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 3733.3 kms (2319.9 miles) NW
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 3421.5 kms (2126.2 miles) NNW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 3677.7 kms (2285.4 miles) NW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 3712.7 kms (2307.1 miles) NW
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 3698.6 kms (2298.4 miles) NW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 3372.2 kms (2095.5 miles) NW
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 3372.2 kms (2095.5 miles) NW
- Durban, South Africa - 3930.1 kms (2442.2 miles) WNW
- East London, South Africa - 3918.2 kms (2434.8 miles) WNW
- Marion Island, South Africa - 2400.4 kms (1491.6 miles) W